Thank you for considering Charlton Hall Auctions for your consignment needs. We certainly hope we can be of assistance and will be happy to evaluate your item(s). The first step is to upload digital photographs of your items to be evaluated by a Charlton Hall Auctions appraisal expert. If your property meets Charlton Hall Auctions criteria and minimum value level, we will contact you with instructions on how to consign.
To submit your items for auction evaluations, please fill out the form below. To help keep your items organized be sure to complete one form per item. You may upload up to 4 jpeg images of each item. After submitting the completed form, you will have the option to go back and submit another item. Your personal information will be retained in the form fields for your convenience.
- NOTE: All fields are required. If the field does not apply, type N/A.
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that Charlton Hall Auctions does not have a market for.
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist.
- Photographs and other materials sent to us by post will not be returned.
- In most cases Charlton Hall Auctions will contact you within 7 business days.
- Privacy: Charlton Hall Auctions will use your information only to process your requests. Charlton Hall Auctions won't sell, give, or share your data with a third party, unless such action is necessary to:
1) Comply with the law or with legal process.
2) Protect your personal safety or property, or that of our other site users, the public, our employees, or ourselves.
3) Guard against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.